Adventures of Pancake A.

No longer uncomfortably pregnant, a first time mom chronicles life with her new baby girl!
*Baby shall be nicknamed Pancake for internet purposes.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Uncle Justin's Visit

Last night while I put Christmas lights on the tree, Ryan and Justin made Pecan Pie with some of the delicious pecans sent to us from Grandma Erwin & Pop. Justin sat down on the couch to eat his slice, and Sylvie leveraged a cushion on the floor, wiggling and pulling herself all the way onto the couch and into Justin's lap. The following is a transcript of her pie-related opinions:

my
my
my
pah [pie]
pah
pah
pah
pah
num
num
nummy
nummy
yummy
yum
yum
up
up
up
up
up
down?
down?

She ends most "ups" with "down?", it's a siren-y sing-song, reminding me of those long car alarm spiels. Oh and yes, Justin shared his pie.

No comments: